Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekend fun Monday Done!

I had a great weekend! First off I went dancing at this new dance club in Provo called the loft. We realized too late that it was fall break for UVU and thus there was hardly anyone there. Still we had a blast we danced and tried to get everyone that was sitting down to dance too. (Was not working too well) Then we went to Natalie's grandma's house to make deserts, this was fun but ya I was getting tired. Finally I went home for the night YAY. The next morning my Mom and I got to go to breakfest together then up to my nephews football game. I love doing these type of things and enjoyed it a lot.
Soon after we went to my brothers girlfriends baby shower this went really well and I am happy we went.
Any ways that was my weekend.
Monday- I went to work (as nothing significant happened here I will not bother with details) School we went over Relaxers which I actually find very interesting! Then after a dinner at Chadders we went back for a campus saftey thing. This was so good and very infomative.
We are having what is called Kaper we sell products in order to go. It is held in Las Vegas and is a very good experience. We learned that the theme this year is greese verses hairspray. I am going to work hard to go to this and am very excited to go.
<3 Teresa

No comments: